Bulgaria as an investment destination
We have seen rising interest in Bulgaria as an investment destination especially in construction industry sector. Selecting Bulgaria has a several reasons:
Lowest cost of doing business all over the EU, for both variable and fix cost.
Lowest corporate tax rate of 10% flat in EU.
Political and business stability (3,4% GDP growth for 2016, 5th place in EU and 2nd lowest government dept. to GDP)
Modern legislation in line with EU.
Equity for foreign investors, as everyone can register a company in Bulgaria and buy a property.
Projected growth of business and foreign spending (of 84% and 75% respectively by 2027 clearly surprising the EU (27% and 48%) and world average (49% and 58%).
Demana Invest advises you to buy a property for investment purposes or as a second home in beautiful and accessible Bulgaria. Now you can become the owner of apartments, offices, villas or land for developing at the lowest prices in Europe. Make a good decision now and our company will do the whole thing for you – professionally and transparently.
Now is the right time to buy a property in Bulgaria due to particular aspects:
– There is an increase in property prices in capital city Sofia between 6-8% per year;
– Bank mortgage loans have low interest rates and good conditions, allowing more people to buy properties;
– Interest rates on deposits are too low and people prefer to invest in properties that bring them more returns;
– The lowest property prices from all EU Member States;
– The lowest taxes and maintenance costs on properties across the EU.
Bulgaria is a wonderful and accessible place to enjoy a vacation, business and, why not, live and / or retire here. We have large and modern towns, modern ski and beach resorts, picturesque mountains and lakes, numerous mineral springs, wonderful rural tourism areas and many natural and historical sites that gather over 1300 years of history in our country