As long-time owners and managers of big vegetable markets and a chain of vegetable stores, two of the Demana Invest’s key partners are excellent connoisseurs of the organized process of managing the flow of merchandise from the source of supply to the customer. It is quite understandable that in the formation of their real estate business, the same owners, while retaining their status as experienced logistics specialists, form and train a team in this field.
The Department of Retail Logistics of Demana Invest, in conjunction with the other highly qualified consultants and industry experts in the field of design, law, accounting and taxation, property management and maintenance etc., form a supply structure that positively responds to customer demand , whose main requirement is to correctly position their main objects.
Demana Invest clearly understands that the large retailers deal in a wide variety of products. This has created a need for a systematic planning of movement of numerous goods until they are delivered to the customer, so Demana Invest’s job offers positioning to ensures that everything is in place to offer better delivery and service at lower prices by way of efficient logistics and added value.
Demana Invest offers properties suitable for investment purposes, which are public-state, public-private, municipal and / or private property, located on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. The Company assumes the responsibility to represent the investor in all ministries, agencies, notaries, departments and offices, commercial companies and third parties in the state, municipal authorities and institutions and performs the following activities:
POSITIONING, PREVENTIVE RESEARCH OF LOCATION, OFFERING, LEGAL ANALYSIS AND FULL PURCHASE/RENTAL ASSISTANCE
2. TERRITORIAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES:
• Elaboration, consideration and approval by the competent authority of a motivated proposal for amendment of a general master plan and a detailed development plan for each property on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria;
• Assistance for issuing the need for an environmental impact assessment by the competent authorities;
• Elaboration, consideration and approval by the competent authority of a transport solution to the property;
• Preparation, coordination and approval of investment projects under Art. 141 and others from the Territory Arrangement Act , Ordinance No. 4, from 21.05.2001. Submission of an investment project on a conceptual “design phase”, “technical phase” or “working phase” for coordination with the relevant competent authorities and obtaining a building permit based on an agreed investment project;
• Assistance in preparing the assessment of conformity of investment projects by the independent construction supervision authorities;
• Conclusion of preliminary and / or final contracts with all operating companies in connection with the inclusion of the property communications into them;
• Coordination of the prepared investment projects with the Water Supply and Sewerage Company, the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency, environmental and water inspection area, the Energy Distribution Companies, the competent Green System Directorate, and all other competent authorities and institutions;
• Assistance for drawing up current sketches of the property by the relevant regional administration, Office of Geodesy, Cadastre and Cartography and all other competent authorities and institutions;
• Assistance for removal of certificates for lack / existence of restitution claims in respect of, a certificate of lack of outstanding settlement accounts in respect of the property by the relevant competent administration of the Municipality, certificates of entries / notes / deletions (burdens) for the Registry Office ;
Assistance for obtaining of certificates for default/existence of the restitution claims and certificates for default/existence of the mortgages of the property.
• All necessary legal and factual actions in connection with construction, commissioning and maintenance of transport and service alleys, sidewalks, green areas, playgrounds and facilities, electrical board and all power cables and other facilities, parking and fence;
• All necessary factual and legal actions in connection with the demolition of buildings, fitments if any, and in connection with the clearing of all shrubs, medium and high vegetation;